In this video, the first of a series answering your questions about online presence, I explain what “online presence” is in the first place. Basically, its everything that shows up when someone searches for you or our business name using an online search engine.
In this video, I mention Google, but your online presence can be found on Bing and other search engines, as well.
Your online presence is comprised of, but not limited to:
- Your website
- Your activities in social media
- Your articles on other websites
- Reviews of your products and services on other websites
- Mentions of you in the media
Basically, if its online and it mentions you … its part of your online presence.
Would you like to get your questions about online presence answered in a future video tip?
(Your name and website will be included, if you so desire.)
You can submit your questions in any of these ways:
- Post your question in a comment to this blog post.
- Leave your question in a voice mail at this number: 815-642-4092
- Submit a video response on Youtube to this video
- Send me an email using the contact form
- Post your question on Facebook
This video podcast is sponsored by Home Sweet Home Page: The 5 Deadly Mistakes Authors, Speakers and Coaches Make with Their Website’s Home Page and How to Fix Them! Available in both paperback and e-book formats, including the Amazon Kindle. Written in simple language, short and to-the-point, this book can help you make your website more effective in attracting the right prospects and clients. And you can grab yours for only $9.99!