With every product you produce or service you offer, there will be customer service issues. There will always be people who don’t understand the instructions, unanticipated software incompatibilities, and unexpected technical glitches. Is it really a wise use of your time to be answering each and every one of these questions?
No. But of course, they need to be answered or poor customer service will cost you sales. So what do you do? You outsource customer service to a virtual assistant.
Virtual assistants can:
- Answer all the common questions
- Refer only high-level issues to you
- Create an FAQ to reduce live customer service time
- Identify issues before they become too big
- Provide a positive customer service experience with prompt responses