Virtual assistance is a growing business so there are plenty of virtual assistants out there just waiting to help you with your business. But how do you find them? Here are some tips.
- Google: Not the best method, but you will find some virtual assistants and virtual assistant agencies by looking for them in a search engine such as Google.
- Referrals: Know anyone who is using a virtual assistant? A good bet is that they will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Social Networks: Reach out to your followers on Twitter and friends on Facebook. You may be connected to a virtual assistant and not even know it!
- Craig’s List: You might find someone listing their services on Craig’s List, or you can post a help wanted advert.
- Freelance Boards: Places like Elance or Guru.com might be good places to find a VA to try out on a per project basis.
- VA Groups: The International Virtual Assistants Association and other professional groups that serve VAs are good places to look for referrals. So are organizations that offer virtual assistant training.