In my last post, I suggested you take a look at your current roster of clients to identify your ideal clients.
But what if you’re just starting out and don’t have a list of clients yet?
Sit down and dream up your ideal client. This is the person you feel most driven to serve in your business.
- Is this person male or female?
- How is this person dress? Casual … professional … to the nines?
- Does this person have children?
- What kind of income does this person have?
- What is the person’s hobbies?
- What level of education has this person achieved?
Flesh this person out as much as you can. Then you can write your marketing material to this individual and end up speaking to your entire target market.