During the book launch & fundraiser workshop held on July 14, 2013, I explained what online branding is.
In a nutshell, online branding is communicating your brand through the Internet. To understand what that means, you need to know what branding is in general and what an online presence is.
As I mentioned in the video, branding is the combination of all communications that create the impression, often the emotional impression, that someone has of your brand.
Online presence is any and all mentions of you or your business on the Internet.
If you would like me to do a presentation about online branding for your group, either in person (in Los Angeles or Orange counties), or virtually through a teleseminar or webinar, contact Paul Robinson at paulr[at]dragonwyze[dot]com to set things up.
From now through December 31, 2013, I will be donating $2 of every book purchased and registered at www.CarmaSpence.com/57secrets to the Unstoppable Foundation. My goal is to raise $8,500 to build a schoolhouse in Kenya, where I grew up and my little sister was born.
If you would like to help me with this campaign, you can take any or all of the following actions:
- Buy a book and register your purchase here.
- Contribute directly to my Unstoppable Foundation campaign.
- Help me buy books for all my live appearances.
- Host me on your blog, podcast, webinar, Internet radio show or teleseminar. Contact Paul Robinson at paulr[@]dragonwyze.com to set this up.
- Spread the word about any or all of the above.