Did you know that there are basically two types of squeeze pages? In this excerpt from a presentation about creating an effective squeeze page process, I talk about the two main types of squeeze page and when you would use each type.
- A squeeze page is a page on the Internet that collects the names and email addresses of visitors to that page.
- A focused squeeze page is focused on getting the visitor to opt-in to your list or leave.
- A reverse squeeze page is focused on content, but has an opt-in box for visitors to subscribe once they’ve built trust in you based on your content.
- Focused squeeze pages work for visitors who already know, like and trust you.
- Reverse squeeze pages work better for strangers who find you through search or online advertising.