Why niche? you might be asking. Don’t I want to sell to as many people as I can? Doesn’t everyone need what I have to offer?
That may be so … but not everyone wants what you have to offer. And people are more likely to buy what they want over what they need.
Also, when you have a clearly defined target niche, it is easier to market your wares. And, you’ll still sell to people outside that niche … I don’t know why that happens, I just know it does. 🙂
So, the benefits of niching are:
- Easier to create marketing tools
- Easier to write marketing copy
- Easier to develop content for your blog and newsletter
- You’ll sell more effectively
- You’ll get better return on fund invested in advertising and marketing
- You’ll get better return on time invested on promotional activities
Basically, you’ll make your business more effective and your business life easier!
Thinking of self-publishing your book?
Want to make sure it gets on Amazon and the Kindle?
Then check out “How to Leverage Amazon.com to Attract New Clients.” In this audio course I show you how to create a lead-generating book and publish it using either Lulu.com or CreateSpace.com for physical books and Amazon Digital for the Kindle. You receive step-by-step guides that walk you through the process with ease!
Not sure if self-publishing is right for you?
Check out this free replay of a webinar I did with Daniel Hall: 19 Innovative Ways to Build Your Business With a Self Published Book.