In 2012, I finished reading 16 books. Below I share the top 5 from those 16 … the ones I would highly recommend you check out, as well.
5) The Art of Zombie Warfare by Scott Kenemore
This book was hilarious and I thoroughly enjoyed its tongue in cheek advice about how to not only fight like a zombie and win, but lead like a zombie, as well.
4) Make Miracles Happen in 40 Days by Melody Beattie
When you follow the advice in this book, you can use gratitude — for even the crappy things in life — to release negative emotions that are clinging around your mindset. The first week of my 40 days I spent being very, very angry. But as the days progressed, the anger dissipated and the things that had once made me angry lost their power over my life. It was cathartic and helped me get several steps closer to my goals.
3) Naked! by David Wygant
On the surface, this is a book that shows you how to use the Law of Attraction in your love life. But, as you read one easy-to-read page after another, you realize this book is encouraging you to be your best self so that you will attract a romantic partner who is the best match for your best self. It was a very good read!
2) Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
Based on the author’s Millionaire Mindset Intensive* events, this book provides you with a very simple way to transform your mindset around money. If you can’t get to one of the events, then this book is a good alternative.
1) God Works Through Faith by Robert Russell
Available for free online in a variety of places (if you know how to use Google!), this book is a companion to God Works Through You. However, I think it is a much better book. This book had one profound insight after another. I plan to read it again.
* If you’d like to learn more about the Millionaire Mindset Intensive, an event that changed my attitudes around money is just three days, go to www.MillionaireMindTicket.com and enter Amb.2.20 ID#: mmi33028.