A Words of Wisdom Video
Creative expression is an innate human need. However, many people buy into the idea that they are not creative because they can’t dance, sing or paint beautiful pictures. That’s simply not true.
You are creative every time you solve a problem or do something you haven’t done before. In this video, I’ll share nine non-obvious ways you can be creative and activate your innate creativity.
The nine things I delve into with this video are:
- Do something that is not in your wheelhouse.
- Mix things up.
- Play the random game.
- Play with puzzles.
- Change perspective.
- Step out of your creative comfort zone.
- Play Baroque music.
- Create a mind map.
Want to be more creative. Try out these nine ideas and let me know how things went in a comment below.
And, if you enjoyed this video, please head over to YouTube and click the like (thumbs up) button and subscribe to my channel to be notified when I post more videos just like this one.
Are You Ready to Nurture Your Creativity?
In this 20-page downloadable PDF journal you’ll find:
- A workbook to help you explore what creativity means to you and your life
- Creativity exercises to help you grow your creativity
- Space to journal your thoughts and experiences with these exercises
- And pictures to color in as you relax into creative expression
For only $9.99 you can begin your journey of creative expression today!